What Has changed in the lockdown?

 I cannot go to play in the garden. I cannot meet my friends. I also miss my cat. I could not celebrate my birthday. My grandparents are not able to come to meet me. Maids are not coming to work at our home. We are not going to buy vegetables and fruits, but we buy veggies from our society. Schools are closed. My ground is also closed. I am not able to go anywhere outside. Police cars are roaming around our society and the police are scolding everyone.

My father is working from home. My mother does all the housework. My father and I help her to do all the housework. We cook new dishes every day. I am learning cooking from my mother. Along with this I am also studying at home. I am also doing yoga and other exercise regularly. My mother is teaching me folk dance.

We play carrom and cards with our neighbours on every weekend.  My father is a good carrom player.

I am enjoying with my parents. Let this corona virus go soon from earth. Let’s pray to God that we all stay healthy and safe!

Thank you!

Sanvi Vihar Inamdar        



टिप्पण्या

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

देणं कृतज्ञतेचं!

संस्कृत – समज आणि गैरसमज