Giggi And Her Friends

 Once there was a little giraffe named Giggi in a jungle. Kala crow, Moo cow, Khakha rabbit and Lala monkey were her friends. They used to meet every day and play together.

          One day, Khakha the rabbit said,

 “I heard two people talking. They were saying they ate a mango. It was very sweet and tasty. What is a mango?”

          Moo the cow said,

 “Oh … mango! I have eaten it when I was very small. It is a fruit. It is orange in colour. It is really tasty. But we do not have any mango trees in our forest.”

Lala monkey said,

“Can we get some mangoes?”

“I will try to find some mangoes.” Kala said.

          “But Moo said there are no mango trees in our forest. Where will you find mangoes?” Giggi said.

          “I can fly to the village and look for some mangoes.” Kala said.

          So next day Kala flew to the village. He saw an orange fruit and took it to his friends in the jungle.

          “Is this a mango?” he asked.

          “No! This is a papaya!” Moo said. They all ate the fruit. But Moo said that mango is even tastier.

          So Kala went to the village again. He saw another orange fruit.

“Now this must be a mango!” he thought. He brought it to his friends.

"My friend, this is an orange, not mango!” Moo said.

“No problem. I will search for mango again!” Kala said. They all ate the orange, but Moo said that mango was tastier. So Kala went to the village again. He found another fruit that was orange in colour.

“Moo, is this a mango?” Kala asked excitedly.

“Yes, dear Kala. This is indeed a mango. The tastiest fruit. Now we can eat a mango, thank you so much!” Moo said.



They all ate the mango, and liked it very much. It was really tastier than the papaya and orange. It was finished in no time. Everyone liked this new fruit very much.

“What if we get lots of mangoes? It will be so much fun to eat mangoes every day!” Lala said.

“I have an idea! We can eat mangoes every day.” said Khakha. “I am digging burrows all the time.  I can dig some nice soil, and we can plant the mango seed there. If we water it regularly and take good care of it, we will have a nice mango tree here in our forest. Then we can eat as many mangoes as we want!”

Everyone liked Khakha’s idea. They planted the mango seed in a nice spot. Giggi and Lala watered it regularly. Moo made sure no one ate its leaves or trample it. In a few years, there was a nice mango tree, and Giggi and her friends could eat as many mangoes as they wanted!

                   


 

 

- Avani Bargi


टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

देणं कृतज्ञतेचं!

संस्कृत – समज आणि गैरसमज